[pct-l] Waterproof paper for printing maps

Dan Africk danstheman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 08:12:22 CST 2010

That's a good point, but I recall many people saying that ink from
laser printers worked much better in this regard that inkjet printers.
>From what I understand about laser printers, the ink is basically a
mixture of pigments and plastic, which is melted onto the page. So I
don't think ink running would be nearly as much of an issue as for
water based inks. But I'll definitely test the paper at work before I
have the entire batch printed.