[pct-l] Aqua Mira, was: Re: Iodine as water treatment?

Steve McAllister brooklynkayak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 21:48:56 CST 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Eric Lee <saintgimp at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Giniajim wrote:
> >
> Lot of discussion about iodine.  Anyone on the list use Aqua Mira?
> >

> Yes, quite a few of us use it.  It's definitely my chemical treatment of
> choice because it's option with the least health side-effects and it's also
> the least objectionable in taste.

It also tuns to a gas that dissipates, so it doesn't build up in you body
over time.
It take a little more fiddling to use, but I never found it an issue. It is
reliable.

--
"His eyes were cold.  As cold as the bitter winter snow that was falling
outside.  Yes, cold and therefore difficult to chew..."