[pct-l] Permit for Bishop Pass

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Jun 27 08:43:14 CDT 2010

I'm flexible about the starting year, if needed. And starting place.

Anyway, someone sent me this useful resource and I thought I would
pass it along.
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/inyo/recreation/wild/otheravail.shtml

Diane

On Jun 27, 2010, at 5:29 AM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> Be aware that this is a very popular trailhead and that permits can be
> tricky in July/Aug. So, stay flexible about your starting dates.
>
> Redwood
>
> On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 11:11 PM, <gwschenk at socal.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> ---- Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com
>> <diane at santabarbarahikes.com>
>> wrote:
>>> I have 60 PCT miles in the Sierra to complete starting at Bishop
>>> Pass. Can anybody give me tips on getting a permit? I am thinking of
>>> going last week of July or a week sometime in August.

Books I've written:
~ Piper's Flight
~ Adventure and Magic
~ Santa Barbara Hikes
http://stores.lulu.com/dianesoini

We're not here for a long time, but we are here for a good time