[pct-l] Permit for Bishop Pass

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Sun Jun 27 08:39:20 CDT 2010

Quotas are shown here:
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/inyo/recreation/wild/quotas.shtml

Dates for which reservations are sold out are here:
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/inyo/recreation/wild/otheravail.shtml

Bishop Pass allows 36 people to enter per day, 22 by reservation and 14
walk-in.
As of June 15 the reserved spots are sold out for
   1-3.8.9.11. 14-18. 22-31
  1-17.19-23.27.28
 3.4.8.9
   1-3.8.9.11. 14-18. 22-31
  1-17.19-23.27.28
 3.4.8.9
July 1-3.8.9.11. 14-18. 22-31, August 1-17.19-23.27.28, Sept. 3.4.8.9
But some of these will probably cancel or not show up.

AsABat