[pct-l] North to South - start early July

Shirley Lam shirleytlam at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 17:50:08 CDT 2010

We are on a 2-year human-powered southbound journey from Alaska to Patagonia. We just finished kayaking from Juneau, AK to Seattle, WA and we intend to do a Southbound thru-hike of the PCT. I know this is not the easiest way, especially this "el nino" year with all the snow up in WA, but hopefully it will melt quickly. We are planning to be at the Canadian border (Manning Park) around July 5th, 2010.
Anybody else you know planning a similar southbound route this year?
We are looking for any info regarding trail conditions along the WA portion of the PCT. Thanks in advance.