[pct-l] Pinball, Smudge, Sheepdog and Sandals jumped to Washington...

Bill Langton blangton at blangton.com
Sun Jun 20 12:10:06 CDT 2010

Pinball, Smudge, Sheepdog and Sandals reached Kennedy Meadows last Monday and decided to jump ahead to avoid the conditions in the Sierra.  We repositioned them to just north of Trout Lake, Washington.  They picked up the trail at the crossing with Forest Service Road 23 (mile 2238) and headed south.  We left resupply boxes in Cascade Locks.  Although it was raining (what else is new) the trail was in good shape and they made 11 miles the first afternoon, camping at Mosquito Lake.  I will update trail conditions as I get them...

Bill