[pct-l] [PCTSection] Fw: Experience the Pacific Crest Trail with the National Geographic Channel

Monty Tam montypct at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 22:05:06 CDT 2010

You're right ASABAT

At 11pm on the 4th of July?!?.  That's 2am Eastern/Appalachian Trail Time.
There will be no "Extreme" Bryson effect from NG TV on the PCT.
This might be a blessing............... Though I do fear DVR.

BTW Rob, did they contact you in the making?  They were told you were the local expert and helped build the trail.

Check out the film work.  That was the best part of the documentary and some of it done by our own PCT Pro Deal (Bristolcone Media/Ryan Christensen mentioned in the Credits).  He also, appearing in the film, sums up the life change of a thru-hike in four seconds.  My favorite shot.  It's at the very end.

The Fun Goes Up when the Weight Goes Down
-Warner Springs Monty Tam
Lightweight Backpacking
www.trailjournals.com search Monty