[pct-l] Slippery pots

deanaz at aol.com deanaz at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 14:43:01 CDT 2010

For some reason the manufacturer coated the outside with the same nonstick
material as on the inside of the pot.  I have had a couple accidents where
the pot slipped off and spilled.  Does anyone have any ideas about what can
be done or if there is some kind of a coating I could put on the outside of
the pot so it isn't so slippery?  If anyone has had this same experience,
please let me know what you did to correct the problem.

I have taken pots, and pans, and turned them over and used a hammer to make a slight indentation where the metal sits on the stove. This has worked very well for me.
Sunshine