[pct-l] repairing jacket

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 14:29:04 CDT 2010

 Get some duct tape (it now comes in many colors to match your jacket), clean the area to be duct taped. Rip a piece of said duct tape to the appropriate size
and place  duct tape on rip.  Grab an iron. With LOW heat, iron on the patch.

Works like a champ. I've had shells, gaiters and other pieces of equipment repaired for years using this method.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/
http://www.facebook.com/pmags