[pct-l] Sorta OT - Reaction to Abby Sunderland's Rescue

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 10:13:32 CDT 2010

Here's my .02.  I say her parents were right to encourage her.  Abby is
one of the fortunate ones who can follow their dream.  She was well
trained, prepared and obviously mature enough to handle emergencies.
Who knows, someday she may have a daughter who decides to hike the PCT
solo and write books about her experience.

I didn't know I was a 70s feminist, I just wanted to expose a little
adventure to my daughters as my parents did for me.

Piper's Mom