[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows North?

CClark dr_carolyn at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 16:52:00 CDT 2010

We resupplied at KM North about three years ago.  We hitchhiked down from Sonora Pass.  It's a long, long, long, winding road.  It's illegal to hitch in the back of a pickup, but we were passed in both directions by highway patrol who turned their heads and pretended not to see us.  We didn't wait more than 15 minutes for a ride in either direction.  Both drivers took all three of us -- two men and one woman.

We had sent ourselves a package ahead of time.  I don't recall paying them any fee for holding it.  We did buy a dinner and some drinks at the KM restaurant.  We paid some minimal campground fee, well worth the price.

Clipper

P   Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Carolyn Clark, Ph.D.
Dept. of Communication
Salt Lake Community College