[pct-l] Nausia

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Jun 6 20:28:46 CDT 2010

There's a lot of these new medical cooperatives that have sprung up
in California that might be able to help you. Sorry, couldn't resist.
On Jun 6, 2010, at 5:55 PM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> I need some advice.  I am section hiking the JMT.  My problem is
> that I get severe nausea.  I lose my appetite the minute I hit the
> trail.  I force myself to eat but still lose about a pound a day.
> I drink lots of water to stay hydrated.  Any ideas that might
> settle my stomach and put a smile back on my face?

Books I've written:
~ Piper's Flight
~ Adventure and Magic
~ Santa Barbara Hikes
http://stores.lulu.com/dianesoini

We're not here for a long time, but we are here for a good time