[pct-l] packs stolen at firing range on Sheep Creek Detour

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Jun 5 12:33:31 CDT 2010

Caroline should not feel so stupid or foolish.  Most of us, including me,
have left our packs unguarded in places where a thief could grab it.
Including when one goies into a store or cafe and carrying a pack is not
permitted or there simply isn't room to maneuver with the pack.

I've also had my car broken into a couple of times.  Once along Highway 1
down south of Monterey. Once parked by the MacArthur BART station on a busy
street in Oakland in mid day.

So here's wishing that Caroline gets the gear she needs to continue on and
has a good trip.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>