[pct-l] Dry bag for cell phone

Scott Herriott yetifan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 11:29:54 CDT 2010

Miner wrote:

<I always carried a small ziplock to use for my cell phone and one for every piece of electronics I carried.  They were used when in bad weather or doing big fords.>

Another element I would suggest (to minimize scratching) is to get a small piece of about1/8" foam with stickem on one side.  Just cut a piece to fit whatever size ziplock you use, then put it in and affix it.  The sheets are available at craft stores like Michael's.  It worked great with my video camera.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com