[pct-l] Bus from Seattle to Snoqualmie Pass?

Tom Griffin griffin at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 2 22:45:42 CDT 2010

If private rides don't work out, the best way to get from Sea-Tac
Airport to Snoqualmie Pass is to ride the Airporter Shuttle over the
pass to a town called Cle Elum. You can then hitch back to the pass from
there. It's about a 30-mile hitch and virtually ALL of the traffic will
be heading for the pass. Sometimes,  if you talk up the shuttle bus
driver, he/she will drop you off right at the pass.

http://www.airporter.com/shuttle/cle-elum-to-seatac-airport-seattle

Tom "Bullfrog" Griffin
Seattle