[pct-l] Warning--pack stolen at Firing Line on Sheep Fire detour

Jim Ostdick palomino.pct at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 21:44:21 CDT 2010

I'm willing to donate/loan/gamble a 2008 Gossamer Gear '"The One" to
Caroline's cause if she wants it. (It would require 2 hiking poles or the
poles from GG.) I also have a very well-used Marmot Helium bag she can have,
but she'll want to wash it first. I'm too lazy to do that for her.

I'll put it this way just for fun. If she carries either or both items all
the way to Manning Park, she can keep them :-)

She can e-mail me off-list to arrange for shipping to Donna's or elsewhere.
No charge. What goes around comes around.

Jim Ostdick
Palomino
San Juan Bautista, CA