[pct-l] backpacker butt

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Mon Jul 26 13:35:46 CDT 2010

Kilts/dresses for men. I was surprised at the number of men wearing dresses or kilts at Agua Dulce this year. No joke. There were possibly more men who wore dresses this year than women. But. The dress part was usually only at Agua Dulce. The kilts continued on the trail north. One fellow got a lot of stares wearing a dress into town. His girlfriend was very amused.