[pct-l] backpacker butt

Richard Woods Sparksrick51 at charter.net
Mon Jul 26 01:08:56 CDT 2010

I use Bag Balm, sort of a greasy vaseline kinda stuff in a square
green can. Dairymen invented it for milk cows afflicted by the
constant chafing of a full udder against their legs as they walk.
Another product is Aquaphor to cure the soreness. NOT commercial
endorsements, just stuff I've used that works.