[pct-l] backpacker butt

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 22:20:16 CDT 2010

Tramalfadorians sympathize with Mr/ Trouts dilemma.  Chaff is a long
recognized hiker malady...in that area cleanliness is especially important
to avoid even more unpleasent complications.  Otherwise many remedies have
been suggested, including alc., which in addition to drying out the
inflammation may well signal your presence to all within a twenty mile
radius and invite the attentions of an amourous elk.  I personally found
baby wipes lodged in the offending area (thighs for me) were helpful until I
adjusted to the friction.