[pct-l] backpacker butt

Kilgore Trout kilgore.trout at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 21:56:32 CDT 2010

FAIR WARNING: This post is a serious inquiry and is not intended to offend
or disgust. It does, however, refer to a certain problem involving the human
buttocks.

So: whenever I hike 15 miles or more, I end up with a really irritating
chafing between my buttocks. I imagine this is a common problem -- are there
any known solutions, or do I just have to grit my teeth and keep hiking
until the flesh gets tough? I was thinking about getting back there with
some Vaseline. (Predictable jokes encouraged here.)

Thanks!
Lawrence