[pct-l] Etna's Brewery, Pub, and Diner!

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Thu Jul 22 20:37:08 CDT 2010

It's very hot!  The deep snows have finally melted along the long trail thru
the Marbles, Russians, and Trinity Alps, and you're very thirsty and hitched
a ride down from the summit to Etna. Take the time to walk her historic
1850s streets, and as the sun nears the horizon visit the Etna Brewery for a
fine historic brew and great dinner. I can't say that I've dined there, but
their beer alone is worth the long hike to Etna!  I recommend the Mossback!!
http://etnabrew.net/?page_id=103