[pct-l] Blowdowns, Belden to Chester

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Jul 17 13:02:28 CDT 2010

It was like that last year, too. A real obstacle course. Hope it's a
little better when I come through in a couple weeks!
Diane (Piper's Mom's daughter)

On Jul 17, 2010, at 10:00 AM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> Bad news and good news.  According to hikers who've come through there
> are a tremendous number of blowdowns in this section of the trail,
> enough to make it a real obstacle course.  The good news, delivered
> today by Mike (Crow Dog) is that trail maintenance crews have just
> arrived in the area and have already made significant headway in
> clearing the mess.
>
> Piper's Mom

Books I've written:
~ Piper's Flight
~ Adventure and Magic
~ Santa Barbara Hikes
http://stores.lulu.com/dianesoini

We're not here for a long time, but we are here for a good time