[pct-l] Missing Car

frank martin sriprank at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 15:06:22 CDT 2010

I was hiking NOBO from Etna to Seiad and gave my car keys to a SOBO Elliot who was resupplying in Etna. I think he has posted here inquiring about trail conditions but I can't find his post.  He was supposed to leave my car at the Hiker Hut in Etna but he took off with it.  If anyone has anyway knows him please contact him.  He only had permission to drive it to town.  I will be staying at the Hiker's Hut tonight.  After tomorrow I will file a report with the sheriff.  Hopefully we can resolve this but I really need my car back.

alamedafrank '08