[pct-l] snow/temperature

Jenn Von Bork dr.jackalope at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 19:27:27 CDT 2010

I hiked the JMT in 2004 in August and we had freezing temps on and off at
night, including below freezing temps inside our tent on Island Pass and a
wicked storm on Seldon Pass. A guy that we were hiking with had
a minimalistic tarp and we ended up rigging it up to our Missing Link during
the storm just north of Seldon Pass and then sleeping up against one another
to stay warm.

Anything is possible up there.
jackalope