[pct-l] Border Crossing into Canada

Robert Henry rrh.henry at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 11:58:41 CDT 2010

I live in Washington state, and have just written Senators Cantwell
and Murray asking them to lean on the CBP, USFS and NPS to make it
easier for SOBO hikers to enter.  I urge all other WA, CA and OR
residents to write their senators as well.

If CBP has all this remote sensing capability to monitor the border,
then surely they could wire up some kind of a radiotelephone for
hikers to use to call when they enter the border, having
pre-registered.  Or CBP could add a radiotelephone at Hart's Pass for
the hikers to use.