[pct-l] Sleeping with food.

Steve McAllister brooklynkayak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 10:03:55 CDT 2010

Regarding: "is it OK to sleep with food."

A lot of people will disagree, but I would never ever consider it.

You are feeding critters, many shelters get ripped up and injuries and
even death occur every year from such practices.
I know several people who have learned the hard way.
Most critters of all sizes have a much better sense of smell than you
or I. They can smell your food, vegetarian or not, even inside water
tight bags.

If they are really hungry or are acclimated to human food, they will
take the risk to get your food.

People who do this live in a different reality than me. I'm not a fan
of russian roulette risk taking.
Feeding wildlife is equal to killing them yourself.

stevie

--
The sooner all the animals are extinct, the sooner we'll find their money.
- Ed Bluestone