[pct-l] Sock it to me

Deep Desert Expeditions mike at deepdesert.com
Sun Jan 31 09:58:01 CST 2010

I've hiked several thousand miles in the hot desert in Thorlo hikers, never even imagined to try a thin dress-type sock.
One time I pulled of my shoes and socks after a hellaciously hot day near Capitol Reef and I couldn't even hold them in my hands--they were way too hot.
But I never ever have gotten a blister with them--and I don't think I've ever worn a hole in any of them either.

I am curious as to whether there is a better/lighter alternative however...

Moab Mike