[pct-l] Bounce bucket

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 16:15:22 CST 2010

Sears has a $10, red plastic toolbox that weighs  almost exactly what a 5
gl bucket does. It has 2 latches, and a hasp to lock it.  The rectangular
shape is easier to pack than a round bucket.
    It also has a sturdy handle to carry it  with. In 05 in Warner Springs
my 1st bucket showed up with the handle  missing; in Big Bear I found a
paint bucket by the Motel 6 dumpster; but in  Wrightwood that handle pulled out
and elongated the hole. From then on I taped  the handle down, but in 07 I
got the toolbox, from a posting on this list as I  recall.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas