[pct-l] wowzers TP and OHVer

ryan clark ryanoxie at mac.com
Fri Jan 29 21:57:34 CST 2010

this board is beginning to turn into a personal opinion advocacy
group. please end the bickering wars.

coming from someone new to backcountry backpacking (me) this is
getting really boring and neither side is convincing me to do either
of they think is right.
   so if you think all your fighting is helping us newcombers to
decide witch way we should dispose of TP than may i suggest getting
out of your heads cuz its
  not helping anybody. this is not constructive in anyway. or at
least give each other your personal emails at talk about it there.

same with the OHVers. if your not like the stereo typical people that
you think your being lumped into than ok. you know who you are. you
dont need to prove
it to anyone but yourself. the person criticizing the stereotypical
OHVer obviously has their opinion from what i hope comes from their
personal experiences and
i can bet you big bucks that there is no way you'll be changing there
opinion no matter how much you fight about it. if you are a good,
respectful OHVer than
AWESOME! we love you for being so.

im not trying to step on any toes. its just me OPINION ; p