[pct-l] you are in the minority of ohv

Anna Hentzel wibge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 17:01:25 CST 2010

I don't particularly like to see vehicles in the back country, but
that hasn't been my experience with OHVers. They've always been
respectful of me in the Tahoe area. They slow down and are careful
about my dog. One showed me a better fishing spot once. Snowmobilers
too, I get worried when they tear up on us at high speed, but they
nearly always slow down and wave. Really I have more trouble when I
come up on horses on the trail.

Everyone wants to do different things with the outdoors. Sometimes I
even appreciate the snowmobiles grooming the trail in the winter for
my skis.

--
Anna Hentzel
GaiaGPS.com