[pct-l] TP - Perspective

Steve McAllister brooklynkayak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:54:16 CST 2010

I agree with Paul on this. People think that TP and poop is bad for
the environment. I'd have to say that the plastic bag used to carry it
out is far worse.

TP and poop will eventually become part of the soil, even in arid
soil. Plastic bags don't do that so easy. There is also a
manufacturing cost of the added pollution from manufacturing.

I don't even use plastic bags when I freezer bag cook, but instead use
a re-useable container for this same reason.

stevie

--
If you look good and dress well, you don't need a purpose in life.
                -- Robert Pante, fashion consultant