[pct-l] you are in the minority of ohv

dsaufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Jan 29 14:36:15 CST 2010

The terrain and fencing situation is very different down here, even in the
Nat'l Forest areas. I could see with your terrain and ground cover that
blocking roads would keep out abusers. It's a lot more open and accessible
throughout most of our region.  It makes the problem that much more
difficult, and so far impossible, to solve.

L-Rod