[pct-l] TP decomposition - 3 P's

Ron Moak ronmoak at sixmoondesigns.com
Fri Jan 29 13:26:21 CST 2010

>> Ah, yet another justification for avoiding something which you seem to
acknowledge is the right thing to do but you find unpleasant. ]

No matter how much you mix up your patented poo slurry with extremely
responsible toilet paper, it is definitely not the most environmentally
friendly or LNT way to dispose of your TP. Not leaving it there in the first
place would be... or is that just oversimplifying things? <<

Easy,

I don't acknowledge or deny that packing out your TP is the right thing to
do. It is an acceptable option if you choose to avail yourself to that
method. I am simply saying that it's not the only viable method to achieve a
desired result (the unsightly presence of TP).

As to whether the 3 P's is or isn't the most environmentally friendly
option, you've failed to make any case. You're simply stating a belief that
the 3 P's is environmentally unsound with no data or reasoning to
substantiate your case. Saying I believe, is neither evidence nor a reasoned
argument. To say leaving TP behind is environmentally harmful, you'd have to
first establish that TP is harmful. Unsightly, agreed. Harmful, not likely.

With respect to my background and reasoning process. It's derived from a
Degree in Forest Management combined with working three years in a major
sewage treatment plant. This provides a pretty good basis for understanding
the forest ecology, forest by products (TP) and waste management.