[pct-l] Tents for Haiti - International Trail Magic

Magic Man Mike Sudduth vashonislander at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 08:00:11 CST 2010

For those still interested in helping the folks in Haiti with a tent,

here's the link with details on where to send them.

Please make sure all the poles, pegs, etc are included.

I once loaned my tent to a friend and forgot a critical ridge piece

and he wasn't very happy when he called me late at night in the pouring rain

wondering why the tent wasn't going together.  Oops!

http://haitirescuecenter.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/donation-of-goods-to-haiti/

The wish list doesn't specify what types of tents they want,
but they're looking for tarps too, so I'm pretty certain
camping tents will be just dandy!

Thanks for helping the folks in Haiti!

Mike
aka Magic Man