[pct-l] Guess?

Peter 'OC' Dascalos peter at onthetrail.org
Mon Jan 25 21:28:11 CST 2010

Here is part of the PCTA Region 1 Newsletter received from John Hachey [goaliejhachey at msn.com] on 1/3/2010.
I am sure anyone below can get you hooked up to do some trail maintenance!
Regards,
Peter "OC" Dascalos
www.onthetrail.org

To Schedule trail information or ADD your project(s) to this list, contact;
John Hachey
Region 1 Trail Gorillas Newsletter Editor
2885  S. Phoenix Ave., Ontario, Ca. 91761
Ph. 909-605-3219
Email   goaliejhachey at msn.com

Or, you can also contact;
Don Line
 PCTA Trail Gorillas Secretary-Treasurer
Region 1 Assistant Newsletter Editor
78955 Spirito Court, Palm Desert, CA  92211
Ph. 619-520-9431
Email   don at roel.com

Phone  numbers  and  information  for  REGION  1;

PCTA Southern California Representative
Anitra Kass.... ........951-257-4100 or akass at pcta.org

PCTA Leader Emeritus
Pete Fish ...........805-658-6540 or pickaxepete at sbcglobal.net

Section "A" Chief (Mexican Border -Campo to Warner Springs)
George Boone ........619-998-8028 or georgeboone at dhs.gov

Section "B" Chief (Warner Springs to Interstate 10)
Don Line ...........619-520-9431 or don at roel.com

Section "C" Chief (Interstate 10 to Interstate 15)
John Hachey .......909-605-3219 or goaliejhachey at msn.com

Section "D" Chief (Interstate 15 to Agua Dulce)
Ray Drasher... .....661-944-4359 or rjranch at gotsky.com

Section "E" Chief (Agua Dulce to Highway 58)
Dave Fleischman .....310-915-9539 or owldave57 at gmail.com

Section "F" Chief (Highway 58 to Walker Pass)
Jerry Stone .........661-273-1059 or trailstone at sbcglobal.net

Section "G" Chief (Walker Pass to Kennedy Meadows)
Vacant.contact Pete Fish @ 805-658-6540 or pickaxepete at sbcglobal.net