[pct-l] Who needs a ride from San Diego to Campo?

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Sun Jan 17 22:18:39 CST 2010

Howdy hikers-

Time once again to make my trail-angeling announcement in preparation
for the influx of hikers to San Diego!

My trail name is Girlscout (though I'm a guy). I thru-hiked the PCT in
2006, and since then I've mostly satisfied my hiker-trash fix by hosting
incoming hikers (section or thru) at my small house near downtown San
Diego. While I can't provide meals, I'm happy to pick you up at the
airport (or train/bus station), take you on your last-minute errands,
provide an air mattress for you to crash on (either inside or outside,
depending on weather and hiker capacity), and get you out to any
destination in Section A of the PCT (Campo to Warner Springs). Any
donations or tips you manage to sneak past me will be forwarded to the
PCTA.

This season I may have a handful of dates where I'll be out of town and
not available, but in general I'm very open and flexible. Just shoot me
an email with your proposed dates and we'll get the ball rolling!

Cheers!
Girlscout
(aka Pea Hicks)