[pct-l] Solving Trail Problems

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 08:49:40 CST 2010

Switchback the Trail Pirate replies:  Many years ago at Poop Out Hill parking lot (now you cannot park there) at the beginning of the San Gorgonio Trail, I set up my tent camp about 100 yards into the bush.  I had just finished getting everything set up when I turn around and see two people completely naked about 20 feet away sunbathing.  It scared the living daylights out of me.  The woman was very beautiful and the guy was reading a paperback book.  They had not made a sound as I set up my camp.  I quickly broke camp and headed into the wilderness.  I prefered the bears and mountain lions.