[pct-l] Thru hiker questions, snow-related

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Thu Jan 14 15:18:31 CST 2010

Hi, Ken!

For any of your snow-related questions, you'll find relevant and practical
answers at http://postholer.com/SnowTravel. We offer free, 3-day snow skills
training courses for all hikers who wish to extend their backpacking season
into and through the winter months or those, like yourself, who will be
thru-hiking a long trail and won't be able to avoid large or long patches of
snow on the Passes (or worse). Ours is a non-profit business that hopes to
improve the pleasure, safety, and enjoyment of your trip by practical skills
training.

Mtnned