[pct-l] Mojitos / they don't bite... they suck through a tiny tube.

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Jan 13 15:20:18 CST 2010

I didn't want ear protectors for mosquitoes. I wanted them for flies.
They flew into my ears frequently and I had to listen to one die for
quite some time in my ear. This was not pleasant. Attempts to dig him
out with the toothpick from my pocket knife were only partially
successful and not too safe.

Diane