[pct-l] PCT Movies, Podcasts, Books, etc...

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Tue Jan 12 14:37:00 CST 2010

>> There was one they showed at the kickoff last year. THey showed about
>> half of it and left us all hanging in a state of depression and
>> horror as everyone was on the verge of dropping out or death. Did
>> that one get finished? L-Rod was in that one, and a German guy and
>> his wife and Scott Williamson.
>
> Thats "Tell it on the Mountain" (http://tellitonthemountain.com/).  It's always showing
> that the project due date is in 3months except that date always gets moved back
> when the due date arrives.  Thats been happening for the past 2+ years so I don't
> recommend pre-ordering it unless you are very patient.  I have no hopes that it will
> be finished this year.  From what I saw at the kickoff, it looks like he has some
> great footage so I'd like to see the finished product sometime in my lifetime.
>
> -Sean "Miner" Nordeen

I did preorder - but recently (and regrettably) demanded my money back (for the second time -
'money' was returned this time, but without answering any of my questions) until actual release
for two reasons:
1. The repetitive 'delays' in release dates that has been going on for so long, and
2. The disappearance of the second DVD in the 'project', "Onward", about Scott Williamson's yo-yo...

I do look forward to eventually buying and seeing the film whenever it is finally released, but I
won't hold my breath waiting for it...  It does look very promising in quality and content...
Obviously, I wasn't quite patient 'enough' after waiting two and a half years...   ;-)
I, too, must unfortunately recommend waiting until after the actual release to order it...

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)

Support the Pacific Crest Trail Association and its mission:
Protect, preserve, and promote the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail...
Join, renew, or donate today: <http://www.pcta.org/>

"Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey