[pct-l] wood burning stove

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 09:11:10 CST 2010

No personal experience with this stove but I know LINT used one on the trail
this year and I got to see it in operation a few times.  They use a very
small amount of wood so I can't imagine finding enough would ever be a
problem and the amount they use would not be an ecosystem issue.  I think
most users carry a few cotton balls drenched in vasoline as a fire starter
when the wood is wet.

In other words they work fine on the PCT.

Day-Late