[pct-l] closure

dsaufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Jan 8 23:13:07 CST 2010

As things officially stand at this moment, it's a 45 mile road walk around
the closure.  I am very hopeful that your proposals are accepted and
alternates that keep the hikers off the road are found. I fear I'm a bit
jaded by experiences of hikers being denied access through closures in the
past, when there was no fire damage like we now have.

On the other hand, the kindness, generosity, and dedication that people
bring to make the PCT possible never ceases to amaze me.

L-Rod