[pct-l] Why I do it (was do gooders)

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Fri Jan 8 16:03:14 CST 2010

If the PCT was constructed the way it was originally envisioned we wouldn't
be having our annual debate about water caches. The trail was supposed to
have more water sources available. Two areas that immediately come to mind
are the San Felipe Hills and Hat Creek Rim. Both were to have wells drilled
roughly half way along the dry stretch. Instead both locations now have
water caches to mitigate the lack of the originally planned water source.
AsABat