[pct-l] Printing Halfmile maps in color

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 16:40:56 CST 2010

Yeah, great use of our tax dollars!  The colleges are able to offer this to their student body with tuition and tax money.  Probably not a good solution, but I guess if you don't have kids in college right now, you probably are not aware of how much we pay for these services.

Maybe we could put out a plea to the list to have map caches (similar to water caches) along the way and the cache maintainers could supply copies of these maps for the next sections (tic).

Jeff