[pct-l] Printing Halfmile maps in color

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:22:33 CST 2010

The short answer is: find a college student.  Many colleges offer color
printing to thier students for as little $0.30 per page.  At my college its
$0.10 per page.  I've never found a cheaper color printing option.  The
idea, I think, is that their tuition offsets the printing costs.  Not sure
how they could afford it otherwise.

Hope it helps,

-Austin