[pct-l] Tahoe Rim

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 19:17:12 CST 2010

I Was sorely tempted to take a "right turn" when the PCT diverged from the TRT.
After having hiked the PCT I still consider my 50 mile stretch along the Lake Tahoe Rim Trail to be some of the most intense and "spritual" feeling sections. The sight of that Blue Black cauldron of water rimmed by mysterious and sometimes volcanic mountain heights.. I still get a tingle down my spine!
I don't regret a single moment of my thru hike, but Had I known, I might have "bagged" the Rim as well!
Cheers-Iceaxe PCT'09

Sent on the go from my Peek