[pct-l] Backpacks

Erik the Black erik at eriktheblack.com
Thu Feb 25 11:52:47 CST 2010

I carried the Granite Gear Vapor Trail (then mens version of the Vapor Ki)
in '07. It's a great pack. The only downside is the lack of external
pockets. This year I'll be using the ULA Circuit. I like the Circuit better
than the Granite Gear because it has hip-belt pockets and a large mesh
pocket on the back. This makes it easier to get to gear you use often during
the day without having to dig through your main pack body to get it and
provides storage for oddly shaped items that don't fit well inside the pack.

Happy trails,
Erik the Black

Pacific Crest Trail Atlas 2nd Edition
http://www.pacificcresttrailmaps.com