[pct-l] 2010 Hiker Migration Estimated

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:16:59 CST 2010

I just posted the estimated thru-hiker migration for the 2010 season.  I included the town name along with the expected beginning and ending wave dates.  Again, these predictions are just estimates and may not reflect the actual migration.  The above average High Sierra snow pack could slow down hikers and decrease the accuracy of these estimates.

Below is a direct link to the pdf file at HikeThru.com

http://hikethru.com/about-the-pct/pct-hiker-migration/2010%20PCT%20Migration.pdf/view

to read more about the migration go to the link below

http://hikethru.com/about-the-pct/pct-hiker-migration

Paul

P.S. Hiker Tip #01  Start wearing the shoes/boots you expect to thru-hike in.  Make sure the fit isn't too tight and you don't develop blisters. The more you walk around the better, wear them walking to the store, walking the dog or cat, or on a practice hike.  If problems persist, adjust socks/liners first and if that doesn't help consider new shoes/boots.  Experiment around and have fun...