[pct-l] new balance shoes

Chuck Shugart cshugart at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 20 12:26:31 CST 2010

I need some help on finding replacements for my NB 810's.  I finally wore mine out last year and of course NB doesn't make them any more and I haven't been able to find any online in the right size (11 4E).  Does anyone know what the current NB replacement for this shoe is?  They have been through an 811 to an 812, but the current 813 is made with a different last.  I've tried a lot of different trail running shoes and so far NB are the only ones that work for me.  (Except a pair of Golites that didn't stand up too well.)  They could use a little more underfoot cushioning (the NBs) but I ususally get around four to five hundred miles to a pair.

Chuck