[pct-l] Hand cycling along the PCT?

dsaufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Feb 16 17:43:02 CST 2010

I would agree that's an accessible stretch, except that she said that Chris
couldn't come to Southern California to join her, due to the triathlon he
organizes May 22. I loved that stretch in April of last year . . . we got
hit by a rain storm and had to hunker down by some Joshua trees. Bliss.

L-Rod